WELCOME TO THE DOCUMENT HUB
- RETURN AUTHORIZATION FORM
- TRACK/FIND MY ORDER
- PRODUCT MANUAL
- DEALER RESOURCES
- HOW TO BUY A GUN ONLINE
- FIREARM & AMMUNITION DISCLAIMER
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
- RETURNS, REFUNDS & SHIPPING POLICY
IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT YOUR PAMAX TACTICAL PRODUCT BECOMES DEFECTIVE, BROKEN OR IS NO LONGER WORKING AS DESIGNED. WE WILL GET IT REPAIRED OR REPLACED.
- Unlimited Lifetime Guarantee
- Fully Transferable
- No Warranty Card Required
- No Receipt Required
- No Time Limit Applies
- No Charge *exclusions apply
If you need to inquire about our warranty or would like to replace or return a PAMAX Tactical product, email us a completed RETURN AUTHORIZATION REQUEST FORM at firstname.lastname@example.org. A completed form must be included with the return to ensure proper handling and processing. Failure to do so may result in delay or loss of the return and void any eligibility for a refund or replacement.
The PAMAX Lifetime Warranty does not cover loss, theft, deliberate damage or cosmetic damage that does not hinder the performance of the product. The Lifetime Warranty only applies to products that have lifetime warranties. Product that is carried by PAMAX Tactical that is not exclusively manufactured or owned is not covered by warranty and the customer should defer to the original manufacturers warranty. The PAMAX Lifetime Warranty does not apply to consumable goods such as ammunition or BFD cartridges.
To track or find your order please click the link above. If your order status shows no status then your order may not have shipped yet. Check to make sure that the product wasn't purchased as a backorder prior to further inquiry.
L.I.O.N. Blank Fire Device Instructional Video
L.I.O.N. V2 BLANK FIRE DEVICE - LIABILITY WAIVER
L.I.O.N. V2 CERTIFICATE PROCESSING - CLASSES ONLY
STEP 2. Select a firearm from our selection of handguns, rifles and shotguns.
STEP 3. Upload the FFL (Federal Firearms License) information using the "Upload Button".
STEP 4. Add the firearm to your cart and complete your purchase.
If you have any questions about the paperwork, background check or any other elements of the actual transfer, we recommend you contact the transferring FFL dealer with those questions.
Please Note: All Firearms Sales Are Final
All firearm purchases must comply and follow all Federal, State and Local government law, rules and regulations. Check your applicable laws prior to purchase. It is the responsibility of the purchasing party to ensure that the following conditions are met:
(1) Any and all purchasing parties of a "rifle" must be 18 years of age or older prior to purchase. *Unless prohibited by applicable jurisdictional law"
(2) Any and all purchasing parties of a "pistol" must be 21 years of age or older prior to purchase.
(3) It is the responsibility of the above purchasing parties to provide a valid copy of an FFL (Federal Firearms License) in order for PAMAX Tactical Inc. to transfer any firearm. Every transfer will undergo an FFL validation by the ATF provided source to validate FFL's before shipment is completed.
(4) It is the responsibility of any and all purchasing parties to abide by any Federal, State or Local law, rule or regulation concerning the purchased firearm.
(5) NOTICE: PAMAX Tactical Inc. is NOT responsible for the return or refund of any firearm unable to be transferred. In the event that the provided FFL returns a firearm NO REFUND WILL BE PROVIDED. Make sure to contact your local FFL completing the transfer PRIOR to purchase.
AMMUNITION & BLANK CARTRIDGES DISCLAIMER
All ammunition purchases must comply and follow all Federal, State and Local government law, rules and regulations. Check your applicable laws prior to purchase. It is the responsibility of the purchasing party to ensure that the following conditions are met:
(1) It is the responsibility of any and all purchasing parties to abide by any Federal, State or Local law, rule or regulation concerning the purchased ammunition. ALL AMMUNITION & BLANK CARTRIDGES WILL SHIP GROUND SERVICE AND IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
(2) Any and all purchasing parties of ammunition or blank cartridges MUST be 18 years of age or older prior to purchase. *Restrictions apply.
RETAIL RETURN POLICY
After purchasing a firearm, if you discover any issues or problems with the firearm, please refer to the Manufacturer's Warranty. If you need assistance with returning a firearm to the manufacturer we will be glad to assist you. See our Return Authorization Request Form.
For non-firearm and non-ammunition item returns:
The return period is thirty (30) days from date of purchase and the item(s) must be accompanied by the original receipt. See our Return Authorization Request Form.
Refunds will be provided in the same tender as the original sale. In the event the product is defective, please refer to the manufacturer warranty. Any and all returns will be handled at the discretion of PAMAX Tactical Inc.
Our refund policy is 30 Days. Unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange after this period. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 1-4 business days. If you select to opt for store credit then the refund amount will be applied to your account. If you do not have an account created and select the store credit option then your refund will be applied to the original payment method.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item complete our Return Authorization Request Form.
Our products are shipped within 2-3 Days using the following carriers: USPS, FedEx, , . To return your product, you should mail your product to: 117 Vista View Ave, Eagle Lake, FL 33839 ONLY AFTER a Return Authorization Request Form was completed and approved. You may be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping may be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item. We are not responsible for returned goods that are damaged or lost in transit.